We Specialize in Family Primary Care Services and are a Medicaid Provider
- Urgent (non-life threatening) Care
- Pediatric care
- Adult medicine and wellness care
- Chronic disease management (high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc…)
- Preventative medicine care
- Sports medicine
- All office minor procedures, including dermatology procedures (such as skin tag removal, wart removal, skin biopsies, etc…)
- All physicals (including: sports, school, work, etc.)
- Medicaid Provider
- Psychotropic Medication Management
- DOT Physicals
- Trigger point injections (short term relief of acute muscle spam due to injury; especially helpful for new back or neck pain due to muscle spam)
We provide care for infants, from newborns 24 months. From immunizations to checkups, your child will receive personalized care and advice.
Teen Physicals and Care
We provide annual physicals, immunization checkups and general care for individual health needs as your teen grows up.
From physicals to basic pre-natal care, we can help you stay on track with your health and we have a network of specialists available for more advanced care.
Adult Wellness and Care
Stay on track with your health, from diabetes care plans to general physicals and help managing any chronic conditions you may have.
Get customized care for managing chronic conditions, help with staying active and care coordination for organizing prescriptions, doctor visits and transportation.
Medicaid Application Assistance
VCHC is a certified Medicaid Assistance site! Help is available on Tuesdays. Call 719-574-7083 for more information.